I offer individual counselling to teens and adults having difficulties coping with the natural ups and downs of life. Some areas of particular interest and expertise include:
- Worries and Anxiety
- Low Mood and Depression
- Women’s Issues
- Interpersonal Relationship Struggles (including parent-teen dynamics, struggles with family/peers/coworkers/intimate partners)
- Life Transitions (i.e., graduation, new parenthood, separation/divorce, relocation, etc)
- Gender Identity and Sexuality
- Grief and Loss
- Stress/ Overwhelm/ Perfectionism
- Difficult life events from the past
- Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Values Clarification and Goal Setting
I meet with people in-person at a beautiful and centrally located office setting in Victoria, or occasionally I can provide counselling over the telephone. This can be an ideal option for some people, including new parents with young children, clients who are home-bound or clients who live out of the Victoria area. Please contact me to see if this is an option you would like to explore further.
Learn More About Teen Counselling
If you would like to schedule a free 20 minute telephone consultation, or to book an appointment click here.