I offer individual counselling to youth and adults having difficulties coping with the natural ups and downs of life. Some areas of particular interest and expertise include:
- Worries and Anxiety
- Low Mood and Depression
- Interpersonal Relationship Struggles (including parent-teen dynamics, struggles with family/peers/coworkers/intimate partners)
- Life Transitions (i.e., graduation, new parenthood, separation/divorce, relocation, mid-life etc)
- Gender Identity and Sexuality
- Grief and Loss
- Stress/ Overwhelm/ Perfectionism
- Difficult life events from the past
- Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Values Clarification and Goal Setting
I meet with people in a variety of ways, whether video/virtual, phone or in-person at a beautiful and centrally located office setting in Victoria. Virtual sessions can be an ideal option for some people, especially during COVID-19, including new parents with young children, clients who are home-bound or clients who live out of the Victoria area. Please contact me to see if this is an option you would like to explore further.
Learn More About Teen Counselling
If you would like to schedule a free 20 minute telephone consultation, or to book an appointment click here.